Shelli Jackson, Ph.D.
Shelli Jackson is a leadership consultant, executive coach, and licensed psychologist who joined the Impact team in 2015. She brings to clients 9 years of organizational consulting experience and over 15 years of clinical practice as a psychologist.
Shelli understands the key role that culture plays in building a healthy, thriving organization. She partners with leaders and teams to create customized solutions for managing and upgrading organizational and team cultures toward maximal effectiveness. Shelli especially enjoys advising leaders as they strive to balance the organization’s demands with the human elements that drive change and success.
As someone passionately committed to life-long learning and growth, Shelli focuses even her most productive and talented clients on ways they can continue to develop themselves and others. She cultivates deep and enduring relationships built on trust and is at her unique best when guiding clients toward increased self-reflection, personal and team accountability, and organizational trust. She is skilled at developing individual talent and teams in healthy ways that feed toward shared goal striving, job satisfaction, and productivity.
In today’s chaotic times, sustainability of the organization is always of concern, and Shelli recognizes the value and need for organizational mentoring practices that encourage leadership development and knowledge transfer from senior leaders to high potential employees within the organization. She knows that the collaborative nature of mentoring also develops interpersonal links between mentors and mentees that increase engagement and contribute to greater job satisfaction and retention. To that end, Shelli will lead the expansion of Impact’s services to include assisting clients in the development and execution of healthy, productive internal mentoring programs and embedded practices.
Shelli built and operates a thriving clinical private psychology practice in Norman, Oklahoma. She is active in her community both professionally and personally, including services as a local and state-level board member and volunteer for multiple professional and civic organizations. She also makes her home in Norman with her husband and two children. Away from work, she enjoys time with her family, being outdoors, exercise, reading, and cheering on the Sooners.
- Ph.D., Counseling Psychology, University of Oklahoma
- M.Ed., Community Counseling, University of Oklahoma
- Pre-doctoral residency, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- Post-doctoral fellowship, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- Certified Trainer, Interpersonal Technology—Mentor Management, Inc.
- Impact, LLC, Consultant
- Licensed Psychologist
- Private Practice Owner—Shelli S. Jackson, PhD, PLLC
- Member—American Psychological Association, APA Society of Consulting Psychologists, Oklahoma Psychological Association, OPA Division of Health Service Psychologists
- Oklahoma Psychological Association Board of Directors, Past Board Member
- Consulting Psychologist—Oklahoma State Department of Human Services (OKDHS)—Served as program and clinical consultant to Pauline E. Mayer Shelter, Pauline E. Mayer Group Home, and Deborah Rothe Group Home
- Consulting Psychologist—OKDHS, Division of Children & Family Services—Provided statewide psychological first aid services to DHS staff following fatalities or near deaths of children in DHS custody
- Cleveland County 4-H Foundation, Board Member
- Citizen’s Advisory Board (CAB) of Cleveland County Child Welfare Unit, Inc., Past Board Member
- OU Kappa Alpha Theta, Advisory Board Past Member
- Heartland Chapter of the American Red Cross, Disaster Mental Health Volunteer
- McFarlin Memorial United Methodist Church, Member
- CARE Center, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma—Previous Training Volunteer