Cristina L. Filippo, Ph.D., M.Ed.
Serving as Co-CEO and founding partner of IMPACT, Cristina has a wealth of experience in human behavior and group dynamics with a special focus on organizational culture and assessment processes. She is a hands-on, strategic business partner that designs solutions while taking cultural nuances into account.
As a consultant for more than a decade, Cristina works with individuals and organizations to create people-centered relationships and cultures. She shares her expertise, service, and resources to help transform work environments. On an individual basis, Cristina helps IMPACT the business bottom line by selecting, developing and coaching leaders and managers at every level. From an organizational perspective, she assists in engaging and aligning teams with the organization’s vision, thereby helping languishing work cultures flourish.
Prior to launching IMPACT, Cristina held positions in a variety of organizations and higher-education settings. She began her consulting career working alongside small start-up businesses and has developed a niche in consulting psychology work at the senior level in a wide array of industries.
Organizations, which have benefited from her experience, cover a wide range of industries including the legal, financial, healthcare, manufacturing, educational and retail sectors. With energy and passion for her work, her penchant for clarity and her skill with organizational development tools, Cristina can help align teams and influence individuals, which gets them moving toward success. A business owner herself, she understands how soft skills IMPACT the bottom line.
- Ph.D., Counseling Psychology, University of Oklahoma
- M.Ed. in Psychology, University of Oklahoma
- Pre-doctoral residency with a rotation in Administrative Management and Consulting
- Post-doctoral fellowship at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- IMPACT, LLC - Founding Partner
- Serves as Adjunct Faculty, OUHSC, College Of Pharmacy, Leadership Institute
- Current Adjunct Faculty for CVS Summer Leadership Institute
- Licensed Psychologist
- Member of the Institute of Coaching Professional Association at McLean Hospital (a Harvard Medical School affiliate)
- Member of the American Psychological Association, Society of Women in Psychology, and Society of Consulting Psychology
- Smile for a Lifetime Foundation, Executive Board Member and Board Secretary
- Chamber of Commerce, Member
- The National Association of Women Business Owners, Member
- CatalystCreativ Speaker in Partnership with Tony Hsieh CEO, Zappo's
- Board Member of Center for Integral Wisdom, Co-Chaired by John Mackey, CEO Whole Foods